In Home Training
Karen is not only a raw-food coach, but she also provides In Home Training for individuals looking to get a deeper understanding of the world of raw-foods:
"Of most importance, though, is an organic shift away from a theoretical model (ie an approach that's based on information-thinking about what one should do rather than undergo the action) towards a whole lifestyle that is hands-on, very practical and based on present situation."
Here Is What You Receive
- Written Culinary Manual including training program recipes
- Wellness Kitchen's Culinary Charts for easy recipe execution and creating new dishes
- Advisement on Groceries and Packaged Foods
- Follow-Up phone call
- Yoga Instruction
- Shelf and Refrigerator Stocking
- Multiple Demonstrations and How-To Presentations
- Dinner Party hosting and presentation
Karen comes highly recommended by a whole host of raw-food authors and educators. With this in mind, we'd say, if you have the dough, ($375 for one day, $700 for two days), want to learn quick and are someone who needs a lot of hands-on attention, go for it!