Morning Rituals for Health Abundance
Having a proper morning ritual, (even if you don't eat rawfood) can do wonders for your health. This particular ritual was taught to me by rawfood All-Star, David Wolfe.
- Wake-up. Half of success is just showing up!
- Center yourself. Whether you call it presence, God, the universe, Atma or anything else, center yourself by connecting to the source. A simple 10 minute mediation focusing on the breath is enough. Nothing fancy needed.
- Brush your teeth with natural tooth paste like Tooth Soap or an extremely diluted solution of food grade hydrogen peroxide and water (mix 3 drops of food grade hydrogen peroxide with 8 ounces of water and then dip your brush inside of the solution).
- Drink 16 ounce glass of water with a little lemon, pinch of sea salt, 1/2 tea spoon of MSM and 2 drops of food grade hydrogen peroxide. This helps to flush the system.
- A good sign of a healthy system is having a bowel movement first thing in the morning. Get in the habit of drinking your energized water first and then having your bowel movement.
- As Frederic Patenaude mentioned on his blog, exercise is key! Don't even miss a day. Walking, push-ups, swimming ...anything will do - Just Do It.
- Shower! Check out a few products here to help you get the glow, or feel free to Ask Sarma. I personally am a fan of dry brushing.
- Without discipline, I usually feel a lack of hunger till about 12:00 noon, (more on this later). Around noon sometimes I'll have a morning super-food smoothie or some light fruit. If you are just starting out on the rawfood approach or are detoxing/ill, I recommend having green vegetable juice instead of a superfood smoothie.
What about you? How does your morning ritual/routine look? Open for comments.