What could be more Valentines-ish than home made chcolate for the loved ones in your life? Never made any raw chocolate dishes before? Have no fear! Chef Jana Adjani, from GreenChefs.TV, is here to save the day.
Chilled Chocolated Fudge with Organic Walnuts - Makes 8 Servings
by Chef Jana Adjani
This healthy treat is very versatile with different ingredients and measurements. Play around with it. You may prefer to try other butters with it like cashew or macadamia nut. Or leave out the coconut if you don't like the subtle coconut flavor. However I find the addition of the coconut butter to make it far lighter and creamier.
Chocolate Fudge Ingredients
- 1/3-1/2 Cup Raw Cocoa Beans (to taste)
- 1 Cup Raw Almond Butter
- 4 Tablespoons Virgin Coconut Butter
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Agave Syrup (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract or Vanilla Seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon (Optional)Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- 1/3 Cup Dried Coconut