Amazing benefits of virgin coconut oil
- Improves digestion.
- Provides quick energy.
- Improves insulin secretion and utilization of blood glucose.
- Relieves stress on the pancreas and enzyme systems of the body.
- Can be easily absorbed and utilized by those who have trouble digesting fats or who have gallbladder disease.
- Improves calcium and magnesium absorption for the development of strong bones and teeth.
- Aids in the absorption of minerals and fat-soluble vitamins.
- Is lower in calories than any other fat.
- Supports thyroid function.
- Supports and aids the immune system.
- Helps protect against disease-causing bacteria, viruses, yeast, fungi, and parasites.
- Is heart healthy; does not increase blood cholesterol or platelet stickiness.
- Does not create free radicals like other vegetable oils and is stable under cooking temperatures.
- Helps protect the body from free-radical damage.
- Helps you to look and feel younger.
- Makes skin smooth and soft.
- Reduces the need for essential fatty acids.
- Does not deteriorate like polyunsaturated oils so has a long shelf life.
Coconut butter has been used as a food and a medicine since the dawn of history. Ayurveda (the medicine of India) has long advocated its therapeutic and cosmetic properties.
Unlike the cooked, clogging, cholesterol-soaked, saturated animal fats
found in meats and dairy products, coconut butter is a raw saturated
fat containing mostly medium-chain fatty acids which the body can
metabolize efficiently and convert to energy quickly. Coconut butter
contains no cholesterol and does not elevate bad (LDL) cholesterol
levels. By weight, Coconut butter has less calories than any other fat
Learn more about the amazing coconut at davidwolfe.com