Tribe Newsletter: a weekly email featuring amazing people, delicious recipes, and hot Rawspots. Written with purpose by We Like It Raw founder Dhrumil Purohit.
« The growth of authenticity |
| Yana Gupta's beauty secrets »
Who's on your top 5?
Posted by Dhrumil on March 11, 2006 | Permalink
I'd like to see Madonna do the raw thing...I think she's macrobiotic right now. I know she eats quite healthy...all-organic...and she seems powerful at starting trends...
March 12, 2006 at 05:15 PM
1.) Jared from Subway
2.) Al Roker
3.) Bobby Flay
4.) Star Jones
5.) Ty Pennington
March 12, 2006 at 10:27 PM
Scratch Bobby Flay.....how about Jamie Oliver. The Naked Chef should become the Raw Naked Chef. That would be tight.
March 12, 2006 at 10:29 PM
1) Oprah (cause that's already, like, 1/3 of America)
2) George W. Bush (just for the freak factor of it)
3) CEO of McDonalds
4) Sufjan Stevens
5) Cookie Monster
March 12, 2006 at 11:49 PM
haha jason's was funny. i think cheney going raw would be even more unsettling. it would certainly put an end to the game shooting. then again....
March 18, 2006 at 12:04 AM
1. My family (cause want them to live LONG and happy... count as one?)
2. James Gandolfini (love him, and getting all that mucous out might minimize the nasal breathing we have to listen to throughout all of his Sopranos scenes)
3. Anthony Bourdain (author of Kitchen Confidential and harsh critic of vegan and raw food who could use a good cleansing)
4. Dick Cheney (it might just make Dr. Evil a little less evil)
5. Britney Spears (cause she needs it so badly and looks like she's preggers again, so it's a two-for-one)
March 20, 2006 at 10:07 AM
MICHAEL. MOORE. 'Nuff said.
April 10, 2006 at 12:49 AM
Email Address: (Not displayed with comment.)
Remember personal info?