Upcoming features + Giveaways
Consider this post fair warning! We've turned up the volume here at We Like It Raw and that means we'll b dishing out more frequent posts, better interviews and interesting new features! So why the warning?
Speaking of fun, we totally appreciate of the passionate community we have here. You guys are so awesome and I'd like to thank you for your contributions that come in the form of comments on posts, tips sent by email and the funny voice-mails we get every so often too! Did you know you could leave us a phone message? 415-868-4483. We might even post a few on the Quickies page!
Okay, moving forward, here are a few things that I wanted everyone to know that we're working on here. If you have any thoughts on any of the following or also want to see us cover other topics too, drop us a comment in the comments section of this post!
A few upcoming interviews:
- Steve Adler: The amazing Choclatere from Sacred Chocolate, on Thursday
- Natalia Rose: Author and all-around-super-mom, on Monday
- Nature Love: More from everyday shaman next Friday (have questions for Nature? Post them in the comments section)
A few Upcoming features:
- Health Insurance for Raw Foodies: What are some of the best options for healthy vibrant raw foodist who aren't served by traditional insurance?
- My first Colonic!: In my 7 years of eating raw foods, I (Dhrumil) have never had a colonic. We get readers asking us all the time what we think about them or how it feels to have one, but we thought we'd hold off commenting until one of us documented the experience - pros and cons. This WILL NOT be a video feature!
- Official WLIR Recipes: Detailed videos and photo essays of the WLIR Squad making our favorites staple recipes - the things we eat everyday. Things like our Crazy Kale Salad and Bang'n Tomatoe Soup.
A few Upcoming Giveaways:
In an effort to spread the love and let our readers how much we appreciate them, we'll be giving away a few things each week. We'll start gifting on Monday of next week and will continue till at least the end of the year. The giveaways will include raw friendly books, DVDs, snacks from One Lucky Duck, and gift certificates to some of the best raw food restaurants around.
Okay! Enough said for now! Much love from Dhrumil, Sarma and the entire WLIR Squad.