Interview with Sacred Chocolate Founder, Steve Adler
Topics Covered (33 Minute Interview)
- Steve's favorite spiritual book, Love Without End
- What he learned from HRM
- The changes that sun gazing has brought to Steve's life
- Steve shares a little bit about the dynamics of sun gazing
The Intention behind 'Sacred Heart'
- It's much more than the name of his chocolate
- Did you know that Steve prays over every batch of his chocolate?
Everyone loves chocolate
- The rise in interest around chocolate
- How Steve's mission influences his chocolate and makes it stand out
The low down on Ingredients
- The 411 on Maple
- The 411 on Agave
- Why does Steve include the skin of the cacao bean in chocolate?
The process of making chocolate
- How Steve designed his chocolate factory
- The importance of making chocolate the old fashioned way
Steve's Raw Food Journey
- How Steve was originally inspired by Tony Robbins work
- Steve's vision behind his food empire, Sacred Foods
- His own spiritual transformation
Steve's tips for We Like It Raw Readers transitioning into raw food
- First and foremost, be gentle on yourself
- Learn how to make your own amazing salad dressing
- Learn how to make great tasting raw smoothies
- and more on the audio, just hit play!