Lets Get Juicy: The Zen of Juice Feasting
I made it into the double digits baby!
10 days on juice. 10 pounds gone!
Nothing I could have ever imagined could have prepared me for this journey, and I have only just begun. With 82 days left I still feel like a juice feasting virgin, but I will say I have already learned some valuable tips and tricks.
A lot of readers have sent me emails asking me my favorite recipes, or how I create my day so I thought I would break it down for you… The Zen of Juice Feasting.
MSM – I mix a teaspoon of MSM with 16 ounces of water twice a day. MSM is a sulfur compound that helps to rebuild tissue, increases flexibility, and works wonders on your nails, hair, and skin.
NCD ZEOLITE – I take 7 drops of NCD Zeolite, 3 times a day. Zeolites are 100 percent natural and non-toxic, and are composed of volcanic ash and salt. They act as a cellular defense by ridding the body of heavy metals and toxins. It also helps to balance the ph levels in the body.
E3LIVE – I take 1-2 tablespoons of E3Live every day. E3Live is fresh frozen liquid AFA from Klamath Lake. AFA is a wild harvested aqua botanical that restores the overall mind and body in many ways. It provides 64 vitamins, minerals and enzymes and has more chlorophyll than any other food known. It increases stamina, balances mood, reduces stress, balances blood sugar, speeds recovery time, and increases mental focus.
SKIN BRUSHING – I use a skin brush to brush down my skin every morning. I try to make this more of a meditation process instead of rushing through it as a chore. Skin brushing helps to remove the old layer of skin allowing the new layer that grows daily to shine!
TERMINATOR II ZAPPER – I strap a zapper to my shin and wear that throughout the day. A zapper is a small electronically box that is designed to destroy parasites in the body by sending a weak electric current which reverses the polarity of the parasites and actually disintegrates them.
I like to make a different juice everyday but I do have a few favorites. For my green juices I like to add garlic and cayenne. For my fruit juices I love to add cinnamon. The properties of all three ingredients are remarkable.
Current favorite juice: Beet, Pear, Pineapple, Ginger
- Drink at least 3-4 quarts of fresh juice each day.
- Juice 2 lbs of leafy greens each day. (does not include celery)
- Juice 1-2 heads of celery each day.
- Fruits can be fun but try not to get carried away… Alkalize!
DON’T THINK ABOUT IT:
- Kombucha – This can be a good transitional drink into the raw foods lifestyle, but not appropriate for a juice feast at all. It is possible to become hypoglycemic or develop Candida from too much Kombucha.
- Caffeine – This is your chance to break away from addictive habits, not embrace them. Caffeine is a no no on your juice feast.
- Pasteurized Juices – You will be pouring dead, heated, pasteurized, juice into your body, void of minerals, nutrients, and enzymes. Definitely less than the best ever.
Some other little treats I add into my juice feast is hemp oil, bee pollen, mesquite, maca, and nettle tea. It has been such a liberating experience not having to think about meal planning, eating nuts and avocados (bite my tongue), or overeating. Sounds funny, but I really do feel juicier!
Today also marks my milestone of being 75% of my way to my goal. Starting at 400 lbs, I have lost over 150 lbs!
- Day 1 – 260.0 lbs
- Day 10 – 249.4 lbs