GI2MR Update: Your favorite and least favorite raw foods
Some exciting conversations and fascinating members from our community site, Give it to me Raw:
Featured Forum Topics
- My Top 10 Raw Food List: Philip talks about his top 10 fav raw foods and ask the community for their favs too. Philip's top 5 include: Avocado, Coconut, Dulse, Ambrosia Apples and Nori.
- Which raw foods gross you out?: In response to Philip's list, Charles asks the community to share their least favorite foods. I'd have to say mine is Kombucha. I also have a love hate relationship with dandelions greens.
- Getting too skinny on raw food?: A male member vents about his weight loss and asks the community for tips and thoughts. Blending (to increase calorie intake/absorption) and working out are two of the many suggested tips.
- All new members must be approved: As of last week we've been approving all new members. Partly this is to curb spam, but on a larger level it's also about maintaining the integrity of our dope community.
- Favorite Spiritual Books?: Check out the community's favorite spiritual book. The Power of Now and Anastasia books are couple favorite's listed.
- Intimacy and Being Raw... Adults only!: A member asks, "Does going raw affect ones sex drive (either enhance or decrease)?"
Members of the Week
Last week we started highlighting one member each day that represented the spirit of GI2MR. Here are some of the cool cats we featured last week:
- Robert(Seed): Urban Shaman, Video Producer, Film maker and all around cool guy
- David and Katrina: Juice feasting's power couple
- Chocolate Girl aka Vanessa: Raw food coach, entrepreneur and chocolatier
- William Mize: Financial analyst by day, award winning mystery writer by night.
Some old and new groups that are doing big things.
- Get Fresh Magazine Fans: For fans of the magazine that is helping to take the raw food message out to the main stream all around the world!
- Raw Musicians: How many raw musicians do we have out there? i play guitar, sing and play drums....... seeking others
- New York City: 81 members strong! We have some exciting new events coming up too.
- Raw Be-ginners: Anyone who is new to raw or old and can help with meal planning etc . Anything else you need to know to be Raw
- I'm into Raw Food But My Partner's Not: This is for anyone who is dating, living with, and otherwise partnered up with someone who is not raw. We can help each other cope with temptation, eating out, special occasions etc.
- 1371 members strong (77 new members last week)
- 1429 forum topics
- 963 blog posts
- 178 groups
- 4602 photos
- 183 Videos
Thanks to all our members for being supportive and creating a space for people to share + grow. This is one of the friendliest, healthiest and sexiest (ya'll know you look good) communities on the net.