This week we're going to be featuring different essays and podcasts that focus on women, women's health and women who work in the world of raw food.
A few things we have lined up:
- Bell Chung on the female period and myths about the menstruation cycle
- Natalia Rose on growing up with an eating disorder and finding balance within raw foods [podcast]
- Sarma Melngailis on getting a few products to help you get the glow
- Stacey & Susan on female body image issues, how they found raw food and coaching others [podcast]
- Penni Shelton on her motivation behind Juice Feating and how the experience has been so far
- Ani Phyo on her raw food journey and becoming a successful raw chef [podcast]
- Emily Shaules on rising above fibromyalgia and finding purpose in her life
I hope you're filled with as much joy as we are in celebration of these powerful women and the new world of health they are creating.