Adventures in London - Part 2 (Part I if you missed it)
There were so many pictures from my trip to London that I decided to make this final blog basically a snapshot of three different blogs that I wrote. I hope you enjoy them!
Partying with Shazzie, the sparkly chocolate diva, in Cambridge.
The Shazzle Dazzle Blog
Enjoying the beautiful countryside with Karen Knowler - The Rawfood Coach.
The Karen Knowler Blog
Partying with Kate Magic and company at her "Raw Magic" book launch in Brighton. The party was amazing and the book is a super food love festival.
The Kate Magic Blog
Smiling and loving life with Angela Stokes, fellow juice feaster and weight loss coach.
Now I am off to continue the tour, Tuesday I will be flying to California. Here is the schedule...
- Dinner with a group of about 15 of us from GI2MR at Cafe Gratitude
- Checking out the Harmony Festival
- Driving down the Big Sur (coast) to my uncles house
- Hanging out at the beach for a couple weeks
- Going to help out Matt Monarch in LA
- Going to Matt's yearly Ice Cream Social potluck
- Meeting up with more GI2MR friends for dinner in LA
Maybe I will see you there
Philip @ Lovingraw
PS. If your looking for amazing raw food to be delivered to your door in the UK check out Tina and the Raw Fairies crew.