DC Meetup Update
This Saturday, September 27th, we're hosting a meetup at Java Green in Washington, DC. Already we have 20+ people who've RSVP'd. Very cool!
Although the meetup is pretty informal, we've decided to add some structure to it to make sure it's worth your while. If you're making it out, or thinking about making it out, I think you'll enjoy what we've put together.
- 3:00 to 3:30 - Introductions and networking
- 3:30 to 4:00 - Philip McClusey on overcoming obesity and emotional eating
- 4:00 to 4:30 - Dhrumil Purohit on bringing joy to your health journey
- 4:30 to 5:00 - Raw Food demo with Java Green's Dj Kim, how to make raw kim chi
- 5:00 to 6:00 - Great conversations and food (order from the Java Green menu)
You can RSVP for the event here.
Hopefully we'll see you there!