Juice Fasting for Peace with Gabriel Cousens & Michael Beckwith
My friends Rabbi Gabriel Cousens, MD and Reverend Michael Beckwith have teamed up together to bring the Los Angeles area something very special: Juice Fasting for Peace - March 1st to March 8th, 2009.
Juice Fasting for Peace is a eight day spiritual and holistic-health community experience. The fast will be hosted at the Agape International Spiritual Center in Culver City and hundreds of people are expected to partake.
Juice Fasting for Peace is not only an opportunity to cleanse internally, but it's also an opportunity to fast with liked spirited individuals for the well-being of the planet.
The fasting program will include fresh juice, spiritual talks, health talks, inspirational music jam sessions.
Juice Fasting for Peace is a fantastic opportunity for those who are interested in:
- Embracing non-attachment to physical food and opening to spiritual nourishment
- Becoming aligned with the purpose (dharma) of healing themselves and the planet
- Transitioning to the plant-source lifestyle
- Awakening to the Truth of who you really area
And here are some of the specific course highlights
- 7 Days of Organic Fresh Pressed Green Juice
- Daily Check in Sessions with Gabriel and Shanti Cousens
- Inspirational daily talks with Rev Michael Beckwith
- Inspirational daily music with Rickie Byars Beckwith
- How to Fast - Class with Gabriel Cousens
- Breaking the Fast - Class with Gabriel Cousens
- Special Zero Point Session with Gabriel Cousens
- Why Live Vegan Diet - Lecture with Gabriel Cousens
- Live Food Preparation Demos with Tim & Michela Casey
- Daily Yoga with Shanti Cousens
- Daily Shakitpat Meditation with Gabriel Cousens
Gabriel Cousnes MD needs no introduction on this blog and, because our readers are also deeply spiritual, many of you have probably heard of Reverend Michael Beckwith too. In case you haven't, here is a little about him:
If Rev Michael Beckwith seems familiar, it's probably because you've seen him in The Secret or on Larry King Live or on Oprah.
If this program sounds like something you'd like to partake in, I encourage you to check out juicefastforpeace.com for more info on the hosts, the schedule, and registration.