Interview with Lori Painter: dating, kids, spirituality and putting it all out there
Our guest this week is success coach, blogger and mother of two, Lori Painter.
Lori is hip, not to mention gorgeous, young mother who has a passion for holistic health, raw foods and personal development. She has created a strong following on the web by earning a reputation as a blogger who is willing to put it all out there. No hiding, no walls, just authenticity and openness. Her popular Inspire 2 Act website covers topics from dating to fitness, daily inspiration to quick raw recipes, parenting and more.
Life Growing Up
- Growing up in an ultra-conservative family
- Leaving an abusive household at 17
- Becoming a young mother and wife at the age of 19
- Getting divorced, loosing everything and starting life over in LA
Building a New LIfe
- Massage School as a stepping stone to a new life
- Finding out about Raw Foods
- Sharing her passion for health with the world via the web
Kids and Healthy Eating
- Putting kids in charge of creating their meals
- Keeping only healthy choices around the house
Personal Development and Spirituality
- What started Lori's journey of personal development?
- How do you get kids to appreciate the world of spirit at a deeper level?
- Homeschooling and personal development
- Lori's Daily Inspiration Routines
- Raw Food Tips for others getting started
- Dating as a vehicle to understand yourself better
- Feeling good on your own first