« Eating Vegetables Doesn’t Stop Cancer!? | Main | Masala: The Finest Mix of Holistic Living Blogs Online »

Mercury Amalgam Fillings: too toxic for the trash, but not for your body

I was reading this article on mercury by Mark Hyman, M.D. and I came this great passage:

"The American Dental Association still says it is safe to use mercury or silver fillings. That's something I've always wondered about, since the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) considers old mercury fillings that have been removed from the body toxic waste that has to be disposed as such."

And here's the punch line:

"Let me put this another way. It's apparently all right to put mercury fillings in your mouth -- but not to throw them out in the garbage!"

True that!

Big ups to Mark Hyman M.D. His article titled Mercury: How To Get This Lethal Poison Out Of Your Body is a must read.

If you want to learn more about the toxicity of mercury amalgam fillings, I suggest watching this video.

Comments