Organic Aloe Smoothie by Anthony Anderson
This smoothie is fun to make as some of the ingredients can be found right in your own backyard. Basil is very easy to grow, and Aloe Vera will take over your home planter or backyard if you let it. Enjoy!
- 1 - 2 Aloe Vera leaves, filleted
- 1 handful of fresh Basil
- 8 oz of Coconut Milk
- 1 handful of Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 handful of Mangos (fresh or frozen)
- 8 oz of Spring Water (or to taste)
- Blend all ingredients and top with fresh basil.
- Enjoy in the sun or while listening to your favorite song. (preferably Jason Mraz or John Mayer)