100% Raw: What Works, What Doesn't, and Our Evolving Journeys
In our latest podcast we, Dhrumil and Philip, talk about our live food journeys and how they've evolved over a period of time. Specifically we go into the topic of 100% and what's worked, what hasn't, and where we are today.
Question: How has your journey evolved over a time? Drop us a line in the comments.
53 minutes | Download the MP3 | Subscribe via iTunes
Our Raw Food Backgrounds
- The inspiration that got Dhrumil and Philip started on their raw food journey
- The motivation behind Dhrumil and Philip originally choosing to be "100% raw"
- How dogma played and didn't play into dietary choices
What Works and Doesn't with 100% Raw (for us)
- Philip talks about the initial fears that showed when he considered going off 100% raw
- Working out, raw food, and how dietary choice effect long term goals
- Dhrumil talks about how meaningless the term "100% raw" is
- Understanding the difference between eating food for caloric intake vs eating food for nutrition
Evolving the Journey
- Philip talks about his first experiences going off raw food
- Dhrumil talks about the power of experimentation and questioning what doesn't work
- Not all "cooked food" is equal
- Dhrumil and Philip talk about what cooked items have worked for them as they've evolved their journeys
- Closing thoughts from Dhrumil and Philip on being 100% raw
Notes: So sorry, but towards the end of the podcast there is a little sound interference. It is short, but we apologize.