Money, Career, Passion, & Purpose
Hey what's up everybody, Dhrumil and Philip here with our latest podcast. This time we're talking about money, career, passion, and purpose. How to pursue your passion, bring value, and make it sustainable.
In this podcast, just like our other ones, we keep conversation as real as possible. We share some of our own personal stories with entrepreneurship, where we have come out on top, and where we have learned some valuable lessons.
We hope you enjoy!
Question: What are your money or career questions? Drop us a line in the comments.
42 minutes | Download the MP3 | Subscribe via iTunes
Best In The World Principle
- Books: Good To Great by Jim Collins
- Being the best in the world / hedgehog principle
- What are you the most passionate about?
- What are you better at than anyone else?
- What drives your economic engine?
Creating A Business On The Side
- Books: Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Working during off hours on your new business
- Eliminating energetic weight by keeping your current job
- The power of apprenticeship and starting slow
- "Constraints build creativity" by 37 signals
- Philip shares about his transition into entrepreneurship
- Making a mistake by not adding value with my passion
- Fueling your economic engine, making it sustainable
- Avoiding debt like the plague
- Get to profitability as soon as possible
- Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey