[Recipe] How to Make an Avocado Kale Salad
Avocado Kale Salad by Philip McCluskey
If you're new to eating raw then there's a good chance you've never eaten kale before. Kale is a form of cabbage, and has powerful antioxidant properties, and is considered an anti-inflammatory too. High in vitamin C, K, beta carotene, and calcium. Basically, it's one hardcore green. I used to be a spinach man, until I found out about kale. Now its my go-to green of choice.
In this video you will learn how to make a quick and easy kale salad in 5 minutes or less. Also, towards the end of the video you can find some simple tips on how to open an avocado, for the beginner.Ingredients
- 1/2 head of kale
- 1 avocado
- 1 handful radishes, sliced
- 1 handful cucumbers, sliced
- 1 handful almonds, soaked and dehydrated (this step is optional)
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed for juice
- Sea salt to taste
- Nutritional Yeast (optional)
- Hand massage kale and avocado salad (don't rush)
- Add cucumbers, radishes, almonds
- Add lemon juice, sea salt, other spices
- Toss and enjoy!
This recipe is brought to you by the Chief Booty Shaker - Philip McCluskey. What... you get down with kale too? Word! Tell me about your favorite recipe in the comments below, or hit me up on Facebook or Twitter.