The ‘Sexy on Raw’ tour is coming to Australia this November
Philip McCluskey, an American raw foodie who lost over 200 lbs (nearly 100 kilos) when he went raw, will be teaming up with Julie-Ann Booth, personal chef to Australia’s billionaires, for the ‘Sexy on Raw’ food and health tour coming to Australia this November.
They’ve got delicious chef demos and inspiring guest speakers lined up all along the way. Now all they need is YOU. You can reserve your spot at an event near you by going to www.sexyonraw.com
You’ll love Julie-Ann’s chef demos: she’ll be whipping up her irresistible raw food creations and inspiring you to get more creative back in your own kitchen. Philip will also be talking about the radically transformative power of raw food, including his journey from morbid obesity (from 181 kilos!) to health, radiance, and vitality.
Each event has its own unique flavor. In Taree, they’ll be hosting a meal with local producers and winemakers while in Dunsborough they’ll be lounging surfside at a low-key post-yoga presentation. And for all of you who love a physical challenge, there’s a muscle-pounding elite training session scheduled at Manly Beach, led by pro athlete and personal trainer Jelena Zmire.
Feel radiant from inside and out.
- Perth: 3 November at Guildford Landing, 6pm-10pm
- Dunsborough: 6 November at Samudra, 12pm-2pm
- Sydney: 15 November at Y Hotel Conference Centre Hyde Park, 6pm-10pm
- Melbourne: 18 November: TBD
- Manly Beach: 20 November at Manly Beach Volleyball Courts, 9pm-12pm
- Byron Bay: 23 November at Coorabell Hall, 6pm-10pm
- Sunshine Coast: 27 November at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach, 11am-3pm
- Brisbane: 29 November at Lightworkers Cottage, 6pm-9.30pm
- Taree: 1 December at Bean Bar, 6pm-10pm
You can reserve your spot at a ‘Sexy on Raw’ event by visiting: www.sexyonraw.com