Hey what's up everybody, Dhrumil and Philip here with our latest podcast. The We Like It Raw crew moves to LA... what! We are bringing some East Coast flavor to Cali, and we'd love to meet you.
We run across so many amazing people, books, and ideas to ponder, we thought we'd share them with you, and give some shout-outs too. Plus, check out our favorite west coast spot, Au Lac, and our new friend, Dave the Raw Food Trucker.
We want to connect you with people that are making moves, and really stepping out to make a difference in this world. Looking for some inspiration, or even just some enjoyable late night reading, then this is the podcast for you.
You got it, everything we share in this new series of podcasts is a Big Deal.
We hope you enjoy!
Question: What is your Big Deal? Give someone a shout out! Drop us a line in the comments.
Book: Way of the Superior Man by David Deida
- Recognizing the masculine and feminine qualities in each of us
- Attracting the opposite in relationships
- Conscious relationships and sexuality
- YouTube Video Series: 12 Parts
- Where Are the Men article by John & Jenny
People: Lori Painter
- Mother of 2, runs CSA in LA region.
- Buying Club with weekly themes
- Organic, fresh produce for over 1,000 people
- Power of community and lower prices
- Inland Empire Organic Produce Buying Club
- We Like It Raw podcast by Lori
Ideas: We Like It Raw moves to LA
- Dhrumil and Philip move to SoCal
- Excited about future events and connecting with community
- Shoutouts: Ani Phyo, Chef Ito from Au Lac, Debbie Young, Teresa Jordan, Disa Jean-Pierre, Tresa Yung, Dave the Raw Food Trucker.
- Please consider donating to Dave's Recovery Fund. Dave lost over 230lbs with raw food and juicing.
- The 2nd Annual International Day of Juice Feasting
- Debbie Young and Anthony Anderson speak Sept 25th at Whole Foods Foothill Blvd, Pasadena
Question: What is your Big Deal? Give someone a shout out! Drop us a line in the comments below.