Hey what's up everybody, Dhrumil and Philip here with our latest podcast. This time we're talking about spirituality, religion, and our journey into the present moment.
In this podcast, just like our other ones, we keep conversation as real as possible. We share some of our own personal stories with growing up in religion, a few insights we picked up along the way, and where our journey has brought us today.
We hope you enjoy!
Question: What are your thoughts on spirituality? Drop us a line in the comments.
What does Spirituality mean to you?
- Philip shares on staying present, while having a blast
- Dhrumil shares on spirituality being every aspect of your life
Philip's spiritual journey
- His journey into the Roman Catholic Church
- How he found the Evangelical Church
- At church 5 days a week, up to 4 hours a day
- Searching for more freedom
- Experiences that prompted him to make the shift
Dhrumil's spiritual journey
- Hindui and Jain (nonviolence & ahimsa) background
- Moving from puja to presence
- Personal development based on the Golden Rule
- Inspired by Eckhart Tolle and Wayne Dyer
- Seeing spirituality in every experience in life
Aligning with Spirit
- Being the observer and viewing the situation as a story
- Falling still, breathe awareness meditation
- Noticing words used, speed of thought, indication words
- Awreness around breathing patterns, holding breath
- Spirituality is within, nothing outside is needed
- Our experiences are meaningless, other than the meaning you give it
- Appreciating culture and rituals, without identification
- Everyday Wisdom Audio CD by Wayne Dyer
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Siddartha by Hermann Hesse
- I Am That (PDF) by Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
- Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman